Saint-Gobain Performance Ceramics & Refractories has launched its new website for its ceramic membrane technology under the domain, www.crystarfiltration.saint-gobain.com.
The site’s simplistic and creatively-designed pages provide numerous features and options for the visitor to navigate and explore:
- Defined applications and uses of the product which includes Industrial Processes & Life Sciences, Water & Waste Water, and Recreational Water.
- Detailed section on Crystar® filtration membrane products to provide technical functionality and benefits.
- Case studies to promote real-use applications and results.
- Resource Center provides an assortment of technical data sheets, brochures and flyers in both English and German languages.
- News and Events sections detail the latest in news from the company, as well as upcoming events and industrial tradeshows.
New case studies and new features will be added in the coming weeks, including a Pool Calculator allowing to simulate the performance of Crystar membranes for swimming pool projects.
Crystar® filtration technology represents the next generation of liquid microfiltration. Engineered from layers of high purity recrystallized silicon carbide (R-SiC), these advanced ceramic membranes can purify demanding liquid flows at previously unparalleled levels of efficiency. Crystar technology sets the new benchmark for beverage clarification, drinking water production, recreational water treatment, chemical recovery, and various industrial processes.
Crystar filtration membranes are available in both crossflow and dead-end configurations. They provide enhanced permeability with the exceptional inherent chemical (pH 0 to 14), mechanical and thermal shock characteristics of silicon carbide.
We invite you to look around and provide your feedback or questions through our Contact page.